Why Cracker Barrel said no to crummy Fresno

Why Cracker Barrel said no to crummy Fresno

Postby topsecret10 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:51 pm

AUGUST 10, 2017 1:02 PM

I’ve read the Cracker Barrel announced they’d build a restaurant here in Fresno, and then opted out. No reason given. However, here’s a hint: a corporate spokesperson said, “All our stores have...decor on the walls...which we customize to the local community.”

Maybe they saw what we see, daily, that epitomizes our community and couldn’t figure out an illustrative decor that wouldn’t be off-putting and nauseous to diners: Homeless people pushing overfilled, stolen shopping carts down the street, panhandlers on every freeway off-ramp, children holding handwritten signs on intersection islands pleading for help to pay for some family member’s funeral, streets and freeways cluttered with trash, blood on a sidewalk from the latest gang shoot-out, unsightly, unmaintained absentee-landlord apartment complexes, neighborhoods where every third yard is brown and dead, or ubiquitous yard sales? But that’s just a partial list.

I’ve been to a couple of Cracker Barrels back East. Their decor is kinda cutsie-hokey. The food’s just OK, no better than any other chain. However, they don’t serve alcoholic beverages. I’d eat there if one was here, if I could have a drink to take the edge off what I see in our city on the way there. http://www.fresnobee.com/opinion/letter ... 06367.html
We will fight on In the memory of one of our fallen patriots and good friend Ms.A "Fly With The Angels"
topsecret10

Re: Why Cracker Barrel said no to crummy Fresno

Postby willworkforfood » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:40 am

Now imagine seeing the same exact thing in a much smaller city here in the middle of the country.

It has spread to every city in the US.
"Deportation is Job Creation"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln56Zp22res
willworkforfood

Re: Why Cracker Barrel said no to crummy Fresno

Postby topsecret10 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:43 am

willworkforfood wrote:Now imagine seeing the same exact thing in a much smaller city here in the middle of the country.

It has spread to every city in the US.

It Is a direct result of the THIRD WORLD INVASION of our country ... PERIOD ! So sick of the #TwoPartyTyranny that has consumed the #USA ... #TermLimits
We will fight on In the memory of one of our fallen patriots and good friend Ms.A "Fly With The Angels"
topsecret10

Return to General