Middle East Analysis: WWIII fuse has been lit

Middle East Analysis: WWIII fuse has been lit

Postby dspatch911 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:55 am

- Doug Hagmann Saturday, September 15, 2012 ~ Canada Free Press

After extensive investigation and analysis of the events on September 11, 2012 in Libya and Egypt, there is only one conclusion I am able to reach: the official narrative of the details of these attacks, provided by U.S. officials and parroted by a complicit, unquestioning media, are being deliberately misrepresented with regard to what actually happened.

Simply put, we are being lied to. But it’s much deeper and much more sinister than a simple lie, and it’s not over yet. In fact, what we are seeing is just the beginning.

Since early Wednesday, I have received numerous e-mails asking why I have failed to report about the murder of a U.S. Ambassador and the other attacks at our embassy in Cairo. After all, nearly all other columnists, especially those on the conservative side, have already written pages upon pages of material about the “tragic” events. Some with hysteria, others with rage, but all blinded by partisan politics and emotion that prevents them from seeing the larger agenda at play, which is exactly what the power players want. Meanwhile, the unsettling truth eludes all but a few.

The following represents a summary of my investigative findings, followed by what I suspect will happen next. The timing of the future events is anyone’s guess, and such events could even be modified or stopped completely by exposing the agenda of those who are actually behind the scenes.

Entire Article ~ http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/49552
A government that is big enough to supply everything you need, is big enough to take everything you have ~ Thomas Jefferson
dspatch911

Re: Middle East Analysis: WWIII fuse has been lit

Postby Usa today » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:15 pm

Nobody wants a world war

At least not over the middle east ,

I could have seen it at an earlier time , and it would have been over oil

but in this day and age we have proven that the US has larger oil reserves than the mid east.

Likewise Russia and siberia

Nobody wants to blow up the world for oil.

Russia has diplomatic relations with Israel and their existence is hardly being questioned by any

World power except Iran at this time,

My feeling is to inform Iran , we have targeted 10 5 megaton nukes at that country and if they want to play games , so be it.

That ends the problem right now.
SOMETHING IS COMING OUR WAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzuJwx_d7qs
Usa today

Return to News